Signs & Symptoms
- Unsightly lines that appear as a result of:
- Rapid stretching of the skin from weight gain or pregnancy
- After weight loss
- Hormonal changes associated with puberty, medication, etc.
- Other causes
- Unlike other alternatives such as dermabrasion and creams, laser and microneedling are the only methods able to significantly reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
• Smoother and more beautiful skin without surgery
• Improved skin appearance and texture
• Little to no side effects
• Long-lasting results
FRACTIONAL LASERS LUX 1540 AND LUX 2940
Laser treatment for stretch marks is a non-surgical procedure that improves the skin's appearance through scattered pulses of light emitted by a fractional laser. Microneedling can also be used for the same purpose. Treatment results in the production of new tissue in the affected area, which helps the stretch marks fade. With every treatment, the stretch marks are lightened by the healthy new collagen produced by the body.
The number of treatments required depends on the condition of the patient and the type of laser used. Most people undergo between two and five treatments to achieve satisfactory results. The procedure can take as little as 30 minutes to complete, depending on the treated area. The sensation during the treatment is well tolerated, and some redness with mild swelling could be visible for a few days.
Although stretch marks do not disappear completely, they fade away over time, leaving only small lines that are barely perceptible.
Fractional laser and microneedling treatments offer considerable benefits, such as faster healing time and minimal risk of injury or complications