COVID-19 Safety Measures
To provide a safe environment for everyone during your visit, here are some guidelines to follow:
- Do not show up to your appointment if you have flu symptoms.
- If possible, please avoid coming with relatives or friends for your appointment (to reduce the number of people in our waiting room).
- On arrival, proceed to hand hygiene, ideally before seeing the person at the reception (a sink to wash your hands or Purell™ will be available upon arrival).
- Respect the distance line on the floor in front of the reception when you speak to the receptionist or at the payment counter when you exit.
- In the waiting room, keep a distance of 1 m with your neighbour (we have removed every second chair in our waiting room).
- When you are in the examination or treatment room, do not touch the surrounding surfaces unnecessarily, including door handles (this applies to medical equipment present in the room also).